Instructors: Lisa Vasconcelos, Tiana Vasconcelos, Katherine MacFarlane, Hannah Price, Stephanie Bessant, Clint McLachlan, Avalon Sawatzky, Nick Johnson, Rebecca Porteous, Jennifer Shelton, Kylee Swidnicky
The BEST week of summer! Come spend a week with some of westman's most experienced arts educators as they share their love of theatre arts with campers in grades PreK - Gr 12.
Mon-Thurs Camp Location: Ecole Harrison
What to Bring/Wear:
- indoor shoes (if you have jazz shoes, bring them, if not runners will be fine)
- a water bottle
Dress in comfortable clothing that you can move/dance in. Bring a sweater/sweatshirt. Label ALL items with your name.
What You'll Do:
- each day you will sing, dance, act and perform. Older campers will take classes in show choir, musical theatre, dance, improv, stage dance, choir, musical theatre, and drama EACH DAY! Younger campers will also have a 'crafts/props' class each day.
- you will make friends, learn new skills and MOST IMPORTANTLY have fun!!
Friday we we put it ALL together in a show for parents and friends.
A few details:
- Staff cell numbers will be given Monday morning
- The door will be locked after sign in each day and opened at 3:55
- if you require early pick up, just let us know
- drop off at 8:45-9:00 each morning
- please sign in your camper and, on the first day, check contact info
- pick up each day inside the music room or library for Primary and Junior Campers; Intermediate and Senior campers will wait for parents at the sign in table.
- send a lunch and two snacks that do not require refrigeration or heating
- all food must be nut free
- send a water bottle
- bring indoor shoes suitable for dancing
- label all items
- we'll have the lost and found on display on Friday at the final show at 2:30
- lunch Friday (bunwiches, veggies, juice) will be provided
- summer camp shirt will be given Friday after lunch